Hi, I'm Heather! I’m sixteen and live in Glasgow. My blog is pretty much a jigsaw puzzle of my life, filled with all the little pieces that make me who I am. To sum me up as best as possible, here are 10 key facts:
- Although I currently live in Glasgow, I was actually born in Leeds and moved up to Scotland at the age of six. I live with my mum and dad and my younger brother (who is now taller than me)!
- Having been vegetarian for 3 years, I decided to convert to veganism in October 2016 for various reasons (all of which will eventually be revealed)…
- I love baking - cakes, cookies, brownies, you name it (and yes, it is possible to still bake and be vegan)!
- Music is a pretty key part of my life - playing it, listening it or dancing and singing along very badly.
- My aunt is a photographer and inspired me to take a lot of photos and keep a daily photo journal (which I have successfully maintained since February 2015).
- I’m a complete geek and love learning at school.
- My goal is to get in to medical school at university (so the next year is going to be crazy busy with preparation for UCAS and Highers).
- I love being active - primarily walking, running and fitness workouts.
- I really enjoy travelling to different places, exploring new areas and visiting new buildings whenever the opportunity arises.
- I love shopping - particularly for crop tops (I’m aiming to eventually have one in every colour in the spectrum), heels (as high as possible, even if I struggle to walk in them) and stationery (I genuinely think the amount of unused notepads I own exceeds the number that I have actually made use of)!
A large proportion of my blog posts will be somewhat related to at least one of the above mentioned points. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you find reading my posts interesting and enjoyable!
Feel free to contact me by sending an email, adding me on social media or commenting on one of my posts. I’d love to hear from you!